The Courses page shows your current course progress and your course history. Toggle between Current Courses and All Courses using the link at the top of the page.
- Click the More button to see full details of a course.
Some basic information for your course will be displayed, and additional information can be found under the tabs provided:
- Units - the default tab. These are the units you will be studying during your course.
- Tasks - these are tasks related to your course that you need to complete for assessment.
- Events - a list of events related to your course.
- Training Schedule - this shows the expected time frame for completing each of the units associated with your course.
- Past and Future Classes - the dates and times for your classes, and your attendance status for them.
- Notes - summary of all the notes associated with your course. They may be tied to the course itself, or to Units, Tasks, or Events for the course. Each note not directly tied to the course can also be seen in the context of the item it is tied to by clicking the relevant tab and selecting Actions for the relevant item.
- Documents - a summary of files for your course. They may be tied to Units, Tasks, or Events and are categorised based on this association. Documents can also be seen in the context of the item they're tied to by clicking the relevant tab and selecting Actions for the relevant item.