The Messages page of the Student portal provides your communication history. Its main focus is on direct messages (messages sent through the portals), but you can also review some emails and SMS that have been sent to you (providing those types of messages were sent in a way that allows them to be tracked by the Student Portal).
In addition to the records, it is also possible to send a new direct message from this page by clicking the New Message button.
The message history is categorised:
- Received - messages you've received. They include messages direct to you and messages sent to your whole class.
- Archived - Messages you've archived for deletion.
- Sent - Direct messages sent by you.
- Email - Emails sent to you.
- SMS - SMS messages sent to you.
See also: Sending a direct message