Must be running VETtrak version 18.3.x.
Release notes 126.96.36.199 - 13/11/2018
- SMTP authentication for "None" supported.
Release notes 188.8.131.52 - 07/11/2018
- Ability to override VETtrak SMTP (email) settings via web.config.
For details see Portal SMTP Override Options.
- Addition of Mailkit SMTP service as an alternate to Microsoft .Net SMTP mail.
- Custom attendance will now display a warning if signatures are required but no Doc db is wired up. Can still record attendance without signatures however.
- Correction to external links.
- VT Check box for "untick signatures" was being ignored.
- Non-Contract enrolments would not allow uploads of files against them.
- If delete permission was off for Document management then Custom attendance would fail.
- Users could access custom attendance page even if legacy mode was enabled for programme.
Release notes 184.108.40.206 - 18/10/2018
- Renamed "Additional notes" to "Internal notes" to distinguish between new public notes feature.
- Addition of public notes feature to entites: Client, Enrolment, Client Event, Employer, Employer Event, Enrolled Unit and Enrolment Task. See File Notes in the Trainer Portal
- Added preference in VT that will push trainer created events into the VETtrak calendar
- Addition of contextual help that can be toggled on or off from the navigation bar
- Now when recording a single result and task warning will and errors will show using live validation
- Added "unassociated events" tab in student view. will show all events assigned to a trainer without an enrolment for a student if off. If off it will show all events without enrolments regardless of trainer for the student.
- Added social media buttons that will show if provided in the footer. See External links in the Web Portals
- Added ability to add multiple external links that will show in a dropdown menu if more than one. See External links in the Web Portals
- Added config in VEttrak to allow event types to be hidden or stop creation
- Removed ability to download signatures
- Added new "custom attendance" mode that can be turned on either globally or at a programme level. See Trainer Portal Customisable Attendance Recording Mode Overview
- Removed ability to view or download uploaded signatures.
- Added view/add document configuration from global preferences to document menus.
- Added ajax validation to display warnings on single task status and unit results
- Notification will now spawn for students when a document is uploaded against a client event
- Added external authentication providers for Google, Microsoft Open ID, and ADFS. See Add External Authentication to a Portal.
- Email on dashboard had a char limit of 1000, it now has no limit.
Fixed schedule not loading last visited date initially
- Fixed attendance creating multiple QA items instead of updating
- Fix for row overflow issue on class attendance and task status grid views
- Fix display issue for enrolled units with results