Must be running VETtrak version 18.3.x.
Release notes 184.108.40.206 - 13/11/2018
- SMTP authentication for "None" supported.
Release notes 220.127.116.11 - 07/11/2018
- Ability to override VETtrak SMTP (email) settings via web.config.
For details see Portal SMTP Override Options.
- Addition of Mailkit SMTP service as an alternate to Microsoft .Net SMTP mail.
- Correction to external links.
- Correction to Date humanised display for documents from UTC time.
- Student Portal 18.3.x release notes
- Setting up Student Portal preferences in VETtrak
- VETtrak 18.104.22.168 Release notes
- Student Portal guides
Release notes 22.214.171.124 - 18/10/2018
- Addition of public file notes against entities where configured. Link to file notes found in Action drop downs menus. See the 126.96.36.199 VETtrak release notes section - Dated file notes for various records.
- Document configuration added for separating view and upload permission per entity in VETtrak global preferences menu.
- Event type now has configuration to control availability in portal. Found in VETtrak Event Configuration. See Event Types In The Portal
- A new documents tab on qualification, to group all documents in one place.
- A new Events tab on qualification to show events on the qualification.
- A new Notes tab on qualification to show public file notes for Enrolment, Enrolled Unit, Enrolment Task and Client Event.
- Added the ability to view multiple external links on the navigation menu. See External Links In The Web Portals
- Added configurable social icon button links in the footer of the portal eg (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Found in VETtrak configuration.
- Added the ability to use external authentication providers (ADFS, Google and Microsoft OpenId). Configure in VETtrak Security manager under each application node. See Add External Authentication to a Portal
- User focused help articles have been added throughout the portal and available by activating the Help icon next to the Log out menu on the site header.
- Staff list for messages including contract staff when enrolments have no staff tied to an Occurrence.
- Changed click of upcoming events on dashboard will now open event details instead of files.