- Single Name option under Registration Settings to turn the feature off.
- Prior Education Recognition (AVETMISS) can now be disabled.
- It is now possible to determine if someone who registers is enrolled in VETtrak for all classes, the next available future class, or all future classes of the occurrence.
- Staff member Alert now includes a new option to attach the registration details (including Skills First Declaration).
- Individual and Group Payment Preferences now provide for Instructions, which will appear for the user between the Payment Option heading and the payment method drop-down menu.
- Option to display programme short Codes in the C/Kalendar instead of full programme names.
- The AVETMISS question How long have I been employed will now restrict selections based on the answer provided to Current Employment Status. Ie. If a user selects Part-Time Employment, only answers relevant to this status will be available.
- The default EFT notice for the Confirmation Email now includes the VETenrol Registration Number as the EFT Reference for clients to quote when they choose EFT as their payment method.
- The Mail Log feature has been extended to included more types of messages, including Save For Later notices and Enquiries.
- Indicators for mandatory fields have been added to the USI Step, and when accepting Terms and Conditions.
- Some fixes to Kalendar behaviour, including incorrect display of the 'more' items for courses starting on a Saturday.
- Group Booking is now displayed if enabled on the occurrence in VETtrak for both calendar and kalendar.
- AutoProcess Web Enrolments feature now enabled and can now be managed from Settings->Site Settings->Miscellaneous