The training report shows all available information for an individual trainee. It may have records for some or all of the following sections:
- Work Placements
Sections can be collapsed or expanded by clicking the section headings.
It is possible to:
- Add the trainee to the waitlist for a future course. This will open a pop-up for you to submit the information.
- View the Training Plan for each of the trainee's qualifications, if they exist.
- Download a csv file for Attendance and/or Work placements that can be opened in most spreadsheets (eg. Microsoft Excel).
Waitlisting a trainee
- Select the course from the Programme of interest drop-down menu, or type in the field to search.
- Select the Preferred dates for the trainee to undertake the course.
- Select the Referral Source from the list, identifying how you heard about the course.
- Use the Notes field to enter a message for the training organisation, if desired.
- Click Submit.