The VETtrak Result Transfer Plugin is a plugin that works in conjunction with the VETtrak Authentication Plugin to allow certain Moodle Activity Modules to automatically push results to VETtrak.
- Suitable for Moodle versions 3.5 and above.
- Works at the VETtrak Occurrence level by mapping a VETtrak occurrence to a Moodle Course.
- Results are automatically pushed, generally when the Trainer grades a supported activity
- Results mapping can be manpped per Moodle course and can be mapped to VETtrak Tasks or VETtrak Units of Competency.
- Results can also be manually pushed from Moodle to VETtrak from the Manage Student Result Pushing page.
- Results are pushed thorough VETtrak Quality Assurance (recommended) or can bypass QA altogether.
- Logs all activity pushed.
- Map Moodle Grades to VETtrak Result Types.
This is the first step and is generally a global configuration that only needs to be set once. Grade Mapping is where you can map Moodle Grades to a VETtrak Task Status or VETtrak Unit Result Outcome.
- Map a Moodle Course to a VETtrak Occurrence.
- Map Moodle Course Activities to VETtrak Tasks or Units.
- Manage/Review Student Result Pushing.
RELATED: Result Transfer Plugin Set up