If you are not already logged in to your Moodle as an administrator, please do so now.
- Choose Site Administration.
- Select Courses.
- Click Manage courses and categories.
From the Courses and category management view, identify the course from the list:
- Click the course link to show more details for the course.
- Check that a valid VETtrak Occurrence ID for the course is entered as the Course ID Number. If not, click Edit and enter one as per the instructions for Mapping a Moodle Course to a VETtrak Occurrence.
- Click the View link.
This will show the course contents:
- Click the settings cog to the right of the course name.
- Select VETtrak Settings from the menu.
- Choose Map Grades to VETtrak Result Types to globally set competency equivalents.
- For each entry, select either a Competency Equivalent or a Task Status.
- Click Save Changes at the end.