The My Courses page shows you a list of courses assigned to you (at the occurrence level in VETtrak) and provides a quick overview and faster navigation to units/tasks/classes and participants.
- The Order by button allows you to choose which column to sort by (Course, Status, Start or End Date).
- Click a course record in the list to expand/collapse details of the course.
- Click Actions for a course record to:
- View Details - opens a pop-up displaying.
- View Results Summary - opens the Course Result Summary page.
- View Notes - opens a pop-up displaying notes for the course and allows public notes to be added.
When a course is expanded, you will have access to Units, Tasks, Classes and Participants for that course.
- Use the Actions button for a record to perform various context sensitive actions. For example, Go to class, or Go to participant.