The device must have a camera in order to record attendance using QR Codes.
Known issues for QR attendance: This initial release has known issues with IOS
- Currently only safari is supported on IOS, all browsers are supported for android and windows devices.
- IOS may refresh the page after a certain number of scans.
- IE is not supported due to its limitations
Future releases will aim to improve support for IOS devices.
- Student Code can be entered manually if a person doesn't have access to their QR Code, but is attending.
- The list at the bottom of the screen can be used to swap between different cameras available.
- Once a class has finished clicking the Close Class button will mark all remaining students without an attendance as absent.
If no camera is detected there is a fallback in which the legacy attendance recording to be used.
Clicking the Fallback attendance button will activate legacy attendance mode for the class as seen below.