Tasks can be used to break down particular goals a student may need to achieve in order to progress their training. These can be associated with particular units as a way to track a units completion, and are often representative of assessments.
To associate tasks with an individual enrolment, right-click on the Tasks node under a Clients enrolment and select Configure enrolment tasks:
The Enrolment Task Wizard allows you to select tasks for the enrolment and specify which tasks are linked to which units, if required.
The first page of the wizard allows you to select tasks for the enrolment, and works in a similar way to the unit selection page of the Enrolment Wizard:
- Search for the tasks by code or name, or
- Tick the box to search according to the task category.
- Double-click on the tasks you want to add to the enrolment, or drag and drop them to the right hand panel.
- When you have selected all the tasks for the enrolment, click Next to move on.
The second page of the wizard allows you to specify which Tasks are linked to which Units:
- Click on the Unit View tab, and
- Tick the tasks that are to be associated with that unit, or
Alternatively, you can click on the Task View tab, and select the units to associate the task with if this is more efficient - depending on the number of Tasks/Units you may be managing.
The tasks associated with the enrolment can now be seen under the enrolment's Tasks node:
If you wish to remove a task from an enrolment, this can only be done if there is no activity recorded against that task. If activity has been recorded, you will need to remove that activity before deleting the task (by clearing all fields in the Enrolment Task Activity Wizard).