The Credit Card Discounts feature is available from the Programmes menu. It allows a pricing discount to be applied for those opting to pay by credit card.
To create a discount for credit card payments:
- Choose the Discount type.
- None — no discount applied (default).
- Percentage Off — the value is the percentage by which the price will be discounted.
- Amount Off — the value is a set dollar amount deducted from the price.
- Enter the value of the discount (do not include percentage or dollar symbols).
- Click the Save button.
To apply a credit card surcharge instead of a discount, enter the surcharge amount as a negative number.
For example: For a 2.5% surcharge, the discount type should be set to percentage off and the value should be entered as -2.5.
NOTE: There can only be one credit card discount. Saving will not make a list as commonly occurs, instead the saved details will remain in the Credit Card Payment Settings section, where it can be adjusted and re-saved at any time.