Must be running VETtrak version 19.1.1.x. or higher.
Release notes 18.104.22.168 - 21/05/2019
- Background task added to clean up expired portal sessions when a user logs on the portal.
- Added option to disable traditional VETtrak login when external authentication in use.
- Courses - Documents tab. When viewing file detail, if a URL is a YouTube video the video will be presented embedded in the Modal.
- Courses - Training plan tab. New Assessment modes are shown if present, otherwise defaults to the old assessment mode information.
- Courses - File notes tab. Occurrence level file notes are now shown, when setup to display in Student Portal from VETtrak configuration.
- Addition of occurrence unit documents of type student upload/ trainer upload to distributed documents.
- Addition of occurrence documents of type student upload/ trainer upload to distributed documents.
- Update wait list to use delivery modes instead of delivery types.
- Upgraded icon library.
- Document management entity when view only was not showing documents or links to documents.
- Allow the use of Non alpha numeric characters in the username or password.
- Client side validation added to login screen.
- VETtrak version dependency mismatch now shows clearer modal error screen.
- Update to Google external authentication now supporting Google cloud OAuth.
- Add ordering to wait list programmes drop down.
- Prevent malformed Url in OpenId external authentication from crashing the portal.
- Fixed portal failure for missing default settings for the SMTP web configuration.
- Invoice description now displays line breaks.
- Fixed issue that stopped distributed files showing against enrolment tasks.