Must be running VETtrak version 19.1.1.x. or higher.
Release notes 126.96.36.199 - 28/05/2019
- Fixed issue with enrolled unit validation causing an issue with attendance recording.
Release notes 188.8.131.52 - 21/05/2019
- Background task added to clean up expired portal sessions when a user logs on the portal.
- Added option to disable traditional VETtrak login when external authentication in use.
- Added occurrence location to my courses page.
- Future attendance prevented from being recorded unless absent type.
- Allow trainers to add people external to class to be cc'd into class messages.
- Added shortcut to mark event complete on the view event modal.
- Added notification to student portal when trainer adds note visible in the student portal.
- Add SMS limit warning message to sms messages when length of message exceeds 612 characters.
- Add description on hover to events.
- Added view task summary to actions on the list of courses on the my courses course page.
- Update canned file notes with the option to append, prepend or overwrite existing note text.
- Added the ability for trainer to add assessment modes to enrolled unit training plan.
- Altered the ordering of dashboard items based on user feedback.
- Add the ability for trainer to add attributes to clients on the view client page.
- Added the ability to view/upload files to my courses.
- Upgraded icon library.
- Added internal notes to both skills and attributes on view student page.
- Allow the use of Non alpha numeric characters in the username or password.
- Prevent malformed Url in OpenId external authentication from crashing the portal.
- Help context on record attendance now opening the right help guide.
- Google external authentication now supports Google cloud OAuth.
- Fixed bug in bulk email where a removed email could not be added back.
- Fixed performance issue on my student page when dealing with large lists.
- Fixed send to both email sending twice to primary email.
- Fixed portal failure for missing default settings for the SMTP web configuration.
- Fixed display issue on mobile navigation.
- Fixed edit validation for unit result dates.
- Fixed QA history display missing approved items.
- Linked enrolled units would not be accessible from the results summary page under my courses.
- Qualification name was showing instead of programme name on the my courses page.
- Issue in trainer schedule in actions menu that was preventing edit of all events.