Must be running VETtrak version 19.1.1.x. or higher.
Release notes 220.127.116.11 - 16/07/2019
- Accreditations now showing only where award's enrolment is linked to the employer.
- Placements now showing if you are the employer hosting the placement or if the placement enrolment is linked to the employer.
Release notes 18.104.22.168 - 21/05/2019
- Background task added to clean up expired portal sessions when a user logs on the portal.
- Added option to disable traditional VETtrak login when external authentication in use.
- Upgraded icon library.
- Added dashboard link in navigation bar.
- Added employer details to employer dropdown in navigation.
- Added employment information for trainees from the Trainees page.
- Updated the navigation bar to add an employer menu.
- Users can now see invoices for the employers they have access to.
- Allow the use of Non alpha numeric characters in the username or password.
- Prevent malformed Url in OpenId external authentication from crashing the portal.
- Google external authentication now supports Google cloud OAuth.
- Fixed inconsistency between placements on the dashboard vs the trainee page.
- Fixed portal failure for missing default settings for the SMTP web configuration.
- VETtrak 22.214.171.124 Release notes
- Setting up Trainer Portal preferences in VETtrak
- Trainer Portal guides
Must be running VETtrak version 19.1.x.
Release notes 126.96.36.199 - 15/01/2019
- Entity based security added to the portal.
See Entity Based Security In The Progress Portal guide
- Addition of End User Help system.
- Change to navigation header (Search and change employer from any page)
- Addition of external authentication providers. See Add External Authentication to a portal
- Addition of YouTube system link.
- File notes added for entities. see File notes in VETtrak.
- Added the ability to see training plans bulk uploaded through data insights against:
Client Enrolment, Client Occurrence Enrolment and Employee Occurrence Enrolment.
- Search was not remembering text entered when moving to full search page.