VETtrak has an Invoice Register that can be used to view a raw list of Invoices that exist within your database. You can access this by going to Utility -> Finance Utilities -> Invoice Register:
This will then open the Invoice Register Wizard:
- Set the date range you want to see invoices for.
- Click Search.
- The register can be sorted by clicking on a column heading, or by dragging column headings onto the grey bar:
- Click here to see a drop-down list of available columns, so you can choose which columns you want to see. The order of the columns can be changed by dragging and dropping them into the required order.
- These Handy Buttons provide the option to view the Invoice directly within it's wizard, or select to print or email the Invoice.
- The data you query can be printed or exported as an Excel file.