Must be running VETtrak version 19.2.x.
Release notes 184.108.40.206 - 10/09/2019
- Credentials can now be sorted by credential type and have type in their display.
- Added ability to upload against client skills.
- Updated the navigation menu to contain all of the button actions putting them all in one place
- VTDocs plus
- Updated QR document splitting to work for multiple edge cases
- Added the ability to "de-allocate" a document by dragging from the right panel into the unallocated panel - allowing for documents to be juggled between entities quickly.
- Account management (see Security Settings VETtrak article and Password management)
- Extra security added to user accounts.
- Password expiry enabled for force change from VETtrak.
- Toast popup Warning when the password is nearing expiry date.
- Toast popup warning to let the user know they do not have a primary email on their account (Used for account recovery).
- User-initiated password reset for recovering password via email.
- User-initiated username recovery via email.
- Ability to change the password while logged in from a new dropdown menu item.
- Endpoints added to all portals to allow VETtrak users to recover passwords via email.
- VETtrak admins can now force a password change on next portal login.
- Users will be locked out after X amount of failed attempts for X amount of time all set in VETtrak security wizard.
- A new page has been added allowing users to view their login attempts and filter by failed attempts.