Must be running VETtrak version 19.2.x.
Release notes 188.8.131.52 - 10/09/2019
- Courses will now show trading and legal name if they are different.
- Course display orders now from newest to oldest.
- File notes against the student now in collapse panel making them easier to navigate.
- The schedule menu item will be hidden if students don't have access to classes or events.
- Events that aren't tied to enrolments will now show in the portal.
- Account management (see Security Settings VETtrak article and Password management)
- Extra security added to user accounts.
- Password expiry enabled for force change from VETtrak.
- Toast popup Warning when the password is nearing expiry date.
- Toast popup warning to let the user know they do not have a primary email on their account (Used for account recovery).
- User-initiated password reset for recovering password via email.
- User-initiated username recovery via email.
- Ability to change the password while logged in from a new dropdown menu item.
- Endpoints added to all portals to allow VETtrak users to recover passwords via email.
- VETtrak admins can now force a password change on next portal login.
- Users will be locked out after X amount of failed attempts for X amount of time all set in VETtrak security wizard.
- A new page has been added allowing users to view their login attempts and filter by failed attempts.
- OSPC was being lost when international students updated their address.
- Some direct messages weren't showing on the dashboard.
- External links on the tablet view had a display issue.
- File notes would not display in modal view for IE.