Must be running VETtrak version 19.2.x.
Release notes 188.8.131.52 - 10/09/2019
- Attachment list now displays for emails.
- Session timeout now lives in VETtrak and is universal to all portals.
- Custom attendance now displays the present and attendance types on hover.
- About page now displays VTCore version.
- Trainers can edit existing event types now.
- Now displaying the first unit in an enrolment if nothing else is available to display.
- Added the ability to bulk update on the unit and task cross tab view for my courses.
- Legacy attendance's select all button will not select pre-recorded attendances now.
- Courses that are of cancelled type will display the correct type now e.g "suspended".
- Messages tab under students is now paged and split into the three correspondence types to make it easier to navigate.
- We cap the calculated unit/task end date to the contract end date if the enrolled unit/task is in a contract enrolment for auto-starting.
- Occurrence Id now displays under my courses.
- Added the ability to add extra recipients to class SMS, email and DM.
- Students profile pictures will now display for custom attendance if set in VETtrak and turned on for the portal.
- An attendance cross tab has been added for my courses. defaults to the current month of classes but can be extended.
- VETtrak result type colouring is reflected in the results given to students.
- File notes now have an indicator for being "public or private" - depending on if they show in the Progress and Student Portals.
- My student's page functionality has been expanded no allowing management of student enrolments and sub-items of an enrolment.
- Account management (see Security Settings VETtrak article and Password management)
- Extra security added to user accounts.
- Password expiry enabled for force change from VETtrak.
- Toast popup Warning when the password is nearing expiry date.
- Toast popup warning to let the user know they do not have a primary email on their account (Used for account recovery).
- User-initiated password reset for recovering password via email.
- User-initiated username recovery via email.
- Ability to change the password while logged in from a new dropdown menu item.
- Endpoints added to all portals to allow VETtrak users to recover passwords via email.
- VETtrak admins can now force a password change on next portal login.
- Users will be locked out after X amount of failed attempts for X amount of time all set in VETtrak security wizard.
- A new page has been added allowing users to view their login attempts and filter by failed attempts.
- Added a space to location code on my courses page.
- Now show an error message rather than 0 if the SMS balance is not able to be fetched.
- QA items now displaying on my course’s tasks cross tab page.
- QR attendance error updated, now letting the user know they need a secure connection to use the webcam.
- If DM security was turned off in VETtrak for the TP it could cause an error.
- Task cross tab page was not checking that a user was enrolled in the task and would error.
- A large number of classes on a course could overload the C# JSON validator now using a different method.
- No staff member on a class would cause an error for print attendance.
- SMPT settings now give more feedback if setup incorrectly.