Must be running VETtrak version 19.2.x.
Release notes 220.127.116.11 - 10/09/2019
- Updated the dashboard panel displays to be more consistent.
- Altered the date limit to 24 months allowing users to search for information further into the future and past.
- Updated account menu to support large numbers of employers.
- Completion tiles now only showing completed types.
- Account management (see Security Settings VETtrak article and Password management)
- Extra security added to user accounts.
- Password expiry enabled for force change from VETtrak.
- Toast popup Warning when the password is nearing expiry date.
- Toast popup warning to let the user know they do not have a primary email on their account (Used for account recovery).
- User-initiated password reset for recovering password via email.
- User-initiated username recovery via email.
- Ability to change the password while logged in from a new dropdown menu item.
- Endpoints added to all portals to allow VETtrak users to recover passwords via email.
- VETtrak admins can now force a password change on next portal login.
- Users will be locked out after X amount of failed attempts for X amount of time all set in VETtrak security wizard.
- A new page has been added allowing users to view their login attempts and filter by failed attempts.
- Action list on training report was difficult to click. Made the anchor full padding.
- Qualification name was not being displayed on expired accreditations.