The Data Insights Manager gives you unencumbered access to the data you have entered into your VETtrak system, with a full suite of options that allow you to query and interact with your data in unique and dynamic ways.
- Create and amend queries: Look up information with a freedom to specify exactly what you want to see, with the option to robustly filter your returned results.
- Bulk update fields: Introducing new functionality to amend specific fields within your database for a number of entries, such as employers, dates and more.
- Contact specific clients: Define and retrieve particular client sets, then contact them via whatever method you prefer.
- Structured report creation: Set up a looping option to create reports for a set of people, without needing to repeat the process – Including automatically saving the exported report for your review.
To open the Data Insights Manager, choose Report > Data Insights from the menu. Alternatively, click the icon on the toolbar or from the Dashboard.
This will display the standard Data Insight Manager interface:
- Data insight query repository - The left hand window contains all of your created Data Insights queries, and it also used to create new queries by right-clicking the Data insight queries folder and selected Add query.
This are also allows you to create Folders to organise and sort your queries by right-clicking on an existing folder and selecting Add subfolder:
You can the organise queries within these folders, as well as set permissions for what folders should be accessible by what VETtrak User roles.
- Selected data insight query - The right hand panel is defaulted to explain the basic details of the Data Insights Manager, with links to this User Guide and the VETtrak Data Dictionary.
Once a Query is created/selected, this window will change to display the Data Insights editing tools: