The primary focus of this release has been compliance updates for 2020, but it also includes some other changes.
- NCVER privacy notice has been updated.
RTOs that are using the System Default for their Terms & Conditions (ie. the field has been left blank) will receive this update automatically.
WARNING if you have text entered into your Terms & Conditions, even if this text was identical to the previous system default, VETenrol will identify this as Custom Terms & Conditions and will not apply any updates. Either delete your existing T&Cs to start using the System Default or make the necessary changes to them yourself.
- AVETMISS Step changes
- Tasmanian compliance - introduces Industry and Occupation.
- Language other than English question is now Yes/No and only shows the language selector if No is chosen.
- The Both answer for the Aboriginal / TSI question now reads Both Aboriginal/TSI.
- Highest School Level Completed can now be made mandatory (which may be required for Victorian RTOs)
- Disabilities are hidden unless the user indicates they have a disability.
- VSN - multiple individual boxes to collect Victorian Student Number have been replaced with a single field.
- Skills First Program
- Uses Qualification Name and not programme name (if available).
- Skills First file attachment is now PDF instead of html.
- Signature from signature pad will now be applied to Skills First file attachment.
- Sundry file upload has been updated to allow an optional number of file uploads. Settings are: OFF, 1, 3 or 5.
- Mobile phone and email masking for the standard registration process to ensure the expected 10 numbers for mobiles and properly formed email address(es).
- Registration Details attachment for automated emails is now PDF instead of html.
- Minor changes for clarity, eg.
- Label for DOB is now Date of Birth.
- Other Names label is now Middle Name(s).
- Discount summary (new)
- Log file has been updated to include further details when clicking the link for start date and to incorporate entries for Rapid Registrations.