There a range of help options available for anyone experiencing difficulty with government-based USI resources.
The following is a collection of the known support lines and online help offerings available for any experiencing issues on items external to VETtrak in regards to Unique Student Identifier (USI).
- Help Line: 1300 287 539 (select option 2 for myGovID enquiries) between 8.00am and 6.00pm (AEST)
- Web Help: https://www.mygovid.gov.au/need-help
- Relationship Authorisation Manager
- Help Line: 1300 287 539 (select option 3 for RAM enquiries) between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. (AEST)
- Web Help: https://info.authorisationmanager.gov.au/help
- Australian Taxation Office
- Help Line: 13 28 66 [option 1] 8.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Web Help: https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Business-Portal/Help/