In this article:
VETenrol 21.2.0 Release Notes - 1st July 2021
- New look user interface: Admin (requires VETtrak 21.2)
- Named User Login.
- Account recovery options.
- Enquiries: Editing/Updating of Client Details.
- Security Logging. Basic information on changes to common configuration settings will be logged together with the username.
- Pay Invoice endpoint for VETtrak (requires VETtrak 21.2 and a compatible gateway: Stripe or PayPal only at this time).
- Temporary visa holder option for citizenship type.
- Authentication error page updated to show client branding.
- Identity Step: Under 20 options for proof of identity documents removed if either the user's residential address or the occurrence location is in Queensland
- NSW Smart & Skilled Step.
- Custom Forms: Radio Button question type.
- Admin Quick Enrol
- Date of birth date range selection adjusted.
- Selection of a Prior Education caused an object reference error.
- Parent Workflow
- Date issue for registrations when used in combination with linked occurrences.
- Missing validation on signature pad allowing submission without signature being collected for the parent.
VETenrol 21.2.1 Release Notes - 21st July 2021
- Pay Invoice endpoint for VETtrak: Payment amount can be nominated by the payer instead of requiring the full amount.
- Save For Later: *SURNAME* placeholder support added.
- Rapid registrations omitted from filtered results.
- Saving of International addresses and populating when returning via Save For Later or Parent Workflow.
VETenrol 21.2.2 Hotfix Release Notes - 19th August 2021
- Compatibility between Block registration setting and future (negative number) Close Dates.
- Saving postal addresses using post-payment push.
- Display of email addresses with apostrophes in Admin/Client Admin.