Must be running VETtrak version 21.3.x.
Release notes 126.96.36.199 - 21/10/2021
- Student signature file for class attendance appearing in the QA manager as a corrupted file.
- Cusomers with feature document database without a connection string to document database cause portal startup failure.
Release notes 188.8.131.52 - 06/10/2021
Compatibility release to operate with VETtrak desktop 184.108.40.206
- Ability to create an ad-hoc client when marking an ad-hoc attendance. See guide on this topic.
- Ability for trainer to alter some class details including staff, unit and task assignments. See guide on this topic.
- Manager for classes now show multiple staff on a seperate tab. See VETtrak desktop release notes on class having multiple staff.
- Simplified dashboard display for class and events.
- Ability to mark a page of notifications as "read" or "dismiss all".
- Header remains fixed when scrolling for My Courses - Unit results, Enrolment tasks and class Attendance.
- Addition of file note count information on invoice page.
- Addition of room to location for classes appearing on the dashboard panel.
- Hosted customers only. Document storage now working with AWS S3 cloud storage in stead of the document database. Note: requires existing document database conversion.
- Removed ability to unendorse a class when using the custom attendance mode.
- Correction to MyStudents page for staff with occurrence level access.
- Permission corrections to invoice file notes.
- Fixed bug with quick completing event causing time changes for the event.